STARBASE COVID PROCEDURES
We commit to do everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing the exceptional event environments and experiences we are known for.
EVENT NIGHT PROCEDURES
Here is what you need to know prior to arrival:
- Stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Respect all safety and health-related signs and instructions.
- Stay up to date on safety recommendations from your local authorities.
- Mask policy: It is the responsibility of each guest to have their own mask. Masks are required to be worn on the premises (indoors and outdoor) of StarBase – except for when actively consuming food and beverages. If masks are not worn, entry into the building may be denied and any persons violating this policy may be asked to leave.
- Temperature may be checked upon entry or at any time by an StarBase representative or Licensee’s representative using an infrared thermometer.
- Sanitizer will be available in the reception area and restrooms.
Here is what you need to know upon arrival:
- Temperature will be taken at the front door; anyone over 99.9° F temperature will not be admitted into the building and will be advised to leave the event.
- 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times indoors and outdoors.
- Masks are required when entering and leaving seated areas and encouraged at all times. Masks will be available to those who do not bring their own and anyone leaving their seats without one will be addressed by a staff member.
- Any bags larger than 5” x 8”may be subject to inspection by security and entry may be denied.
Other important event-night updates:
- Please maintain 6’ of distance while waiting in any line.
- Water fountains/dispensers will not be available for attendee use.
- Any items left unattended or overnight in common areas may be discarded. If the owner cannot or has not been identified, personal items of value may be kept for a period of five (5) days before being discarded.
- Until further notice, valet parking service is not available.
- Parking is limited. Guests must adhere to local ordinances for street parking. StarBase is not responsible for parked vehicles left overnight on property nor in the vicinity of StarBase
Overall operational updates:
- We have begun a greatly increased sanitization protocol with products certified by the EPA. This includes common touchpoints and throughout the entire facility.
- Temporary floor markings will be added to help guests stay at least 6’ apart in lines
- Guests may be encouraged to leave by sections or rows to avoid crowding while exiting. Please adhere to all venue announcements before, during and after events.
- For the safety of our employees and guests, event staff will wear gloves and face masks or face shields where applicable.
- All event staff will maintain high levels of hygiene through regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- We will be limiting the capacity of those in the building and events.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting StarBase you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.